Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well, it has been a long time since I've updated. Not too much has changed. Dad & Mom were able to make the trip to Wisconsin. It was very tiring, but I think they are glad to have gone. Dad has completed his last chemo treatment & is now dealing with the side effects of being very tired & loss of appetite. He will go back mid August for another scan & meets with the Oncologist for latest results on 8/18. Of course our prayers are that the cancer has decreased instead of increased, and for continued strength for Dad. This has been a very long & hard trial for my parents but God continues to show His love & kindness, for which we our thankful!

1 comment:

pat and mitch said...

Vern: Thank you so much for putting yourself out there and making it to wisconsin. I know it wasn't easy for you, but thank you...it got me there!! Everyone enjoyed seeing you... still praying, love you so very much, your sis, pat