Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update: finished 3 days of chemo and radiation. So first 3 rounds of chemo is complete. Six more weeks of radiation, combined with 3 more rounds of chemo at end. I am so thankful to God that no sickness and just a little bit of tiredness.

This is a passage that God gave to me for comfort:

Isaiah 43:2 "When you pass thru the waters, I will be with you, and thru the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk thru the fire you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. "

I appreciate everyones prayers and will continue to update.

Love, Vern

1 comment:

littlelouie said...

Vern,

I am so thankful to hear that you haven't been too sick. So many people are praying for you and I know that you are casting all your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you (Psalm 55:22). Chuck and I will continue praying for you. I love you, brother.

Tammy, thank you for this blog. It will keep us all from bugging you and Pat for updates.

Pat, please call me if I can help in any way.

Love Donna